Spring

Spring

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Introduction


For many years I have enjoyed spending time in nature. As a kid I could spend hours watching chickadees or sitting and staring in wonder as a monarch butterfly broke free from its chrysalis. I loved sitting so still that a curious raccoon would walk up to me to investigate or having a woodchuck amble right up to my boot, sniff, and walk away thinking I was only a log. These precious moments with nature were something I longed for and searched for.

As I have grown, I still find that nature fascinates me. I yearn to know more and no matter how much I may learn, I find there is always more to discover. This blog is my journey of discovery. I will share personal experiences, favorite quotes, journal excerpts, and whatever else I happen to come across as I explore the book of nature.


“God has surrounded us with nature’s beautiful scenery to attract and interest the mind. It is His design that we should associate the glories of nature with His character. If we faithfully study the book of nature, we shall find it a fruitful source for contemplating the infinite love and power of God.”~ E.G.White

No comments:

Post a Comment